River Park – Kampot, Cambodia

River Park – Kampot, Cambodia


It was not the first time I visited Kampot province, but this was the first time I visit that River Park which is located about 10 kilometers outside the town. Went into through the narrow road to get there, the hidden park, the hidden river.

The view there was beautiful. It surrounded by forest, palm trees, and huts along the river. And there was also mountain lay behind, a place where the water came from.

The river was red, peaceful, and cold. It made me wanted to jump in and swim for hour. But the unseen of its bottom scared me somehow. I was kind of scared of monster. Hahaha

After had launch in the hut alongside the mountain water, I started to go kayaking. It costed 20,000 Riel ($5) for one kayak with three people. It was really fun, yet exhausted. There was also zip-lining across the river, but I didn’t take it, for I had a fear of heights. It costed 32,000 Riel ($8) for a person, for a ride.

In addition, the restrooms there were clean enough to use even though the park was far from town. Way much better that ones from certain school in city. The cost was 1,000 Riel ($1.2) for one time.


However, if you happen to visit Kampot someday, don’t forget to stop by the River Park.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tob Prohet - Phnom Penh, Cambodia

តូបប្រហិត Tob Prohet Taste was good, shop was clean, and price was acceptable ;) Location: on street 122, behind National Pediatri...